Wednesday, September 3, 2008

To Do List


With today being the first day of school, I was overwhelmed with the thought of what I would get accomplished without any of my 4 children at home. For the first time in 3 months I would have the opportunity to take care of the many areas of my home that have been neglected in the name of summer fun. However, once I arrived home I was at a standstill. I couldn't even clear my head enough to know where to start. I proceeded to carry a notepad and pen around with me in my first day of school stupor in hopes of putting together a plan. Here's what I was able to come up with:
  1. Order Quest Study Bible


  2. Figure out dinner


  3. Make next week's menu


  4. Update calendar for FHS


  5. Laundry :-P


  6. Clean the kitchen

That's as far as I got writing my list before I actually did this:


  1. Blog stalk


  2. Play Word Challenge on Facebook


  3. Eat a bowl of potato soup for lunch on my couch while channel surfing


  4. Slip into a mini couch coma


  5. Pick up my kids from school

Now I need to make the dinner that I didn't plan this morning. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. In the words of Scarlett O'Hara ..."After all, tomorrow is another day."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would call your day quite productive...think of it as a "transitional day".

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

AH! My oldest used to have to stip down to his birthday suit to poop too! For all I know, he still does. One of your friends mentioned your blog so I had to find it. :-)